[RFI] Taming a riding chair power supply.

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Sun May 19 10:42:33 EDT 2013

Thanks for the on & off list replies to this problem. 24V chargers
aren't the most common chargers but I'll keep my eye out for one. A
particularly nice one that was suggested to me would surely do the
job but the cost was too expensive. I mentioned the options to him
and he thinks the Radio Shack line filter will be best. He wants me
to take him to RS so he can decide which one is best. I don't even
see one in their catalog any more. He is most difficult to
persuade...

I think for the time being I'm going to series a couple of small 12v
wall warts and use them on a timer to run them at night so he can use
the scooter during the day and charge them in the early AM hours.

Thank you for the replies.

Gary
KA1J