[RFI] 6M fm iNTERFERENCE

kr7o at vhfdx.com kr7o at vhfdx.com
Mon May 20 16:05:12 EDT 2013

Wireless headset.  They started showing up a few years ago in Canada
through Amazon and maybe Walmart (?) from what I have read.  They are
powerful enough to propagate via Es and I hear them when the band is open
to S. TX.  Not sure if they are coming from TX or Mexico.  Another great
piece of consumer electronic crap.