[RFI] RFI, Power Company.

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Fri May 24 15:50:50 EDT 2013

Another angle of attack...

According to several meter installers in my area, an arcing pole is
"hazardous and may start a fire.  It is considered an emergency, call the
emergency number on the back of your power bill and report it immediately".
Since we don't know if the arcing is internal or external and whether or not
it may cause a fire- if ever, all detected arcing poles should be reported
so that they may be inspected and maintained as required.  No more arcing,
no more noise, no more RFI, no more potential of billions of dollars of
liablity for the power company.  Everyone is happy!

Kurt