[RFI] Notifying the Utility about Interference

Michael Martin ( Mobile ) mike at rfiservices.com
Tue May 28 21:04:05 EDT 2013

I've been following this topic and after reading Frank's reply everything I'd say would be redundant.
If any of you get tired of reading long winded replies read Frank's reply again and save it. When you hear these questions again just forward to all and save a lot of time.

That was perfect.

Mike Martin
RFI Services
www.rfiservices.com