[RFI] RFI Identification Help

EDWARDS, EDDIE J eedwards at oppd.com
Wed Nov 13 10:19:04 EST 2013

If you begin your search with a preconceived notion what it should be, you may walk right by the real source.

Also do your very best to verify the noise source if you end up calling the utility out.  The less time they have to spend on it, the better the response will be the next time you need to call them.

73, de ed -K0iL