[RFI] LG LED TV's

dalej dj2001x at comcast.net
Sat Nov 16 15:23:47 EST 2013

Check around the neighborhood for ham antennas before you gift that thing away.  I'd hate to be within a couple blocks of yet another one of those turkeys.  If it were me, I'd permanently disable it and take it to a recycle center.  It might even be a fire hazard.

We have about a 4 year old Sony 46 inch in the living room and it has not given one minute of grief RFIwise or otherwise.  It is not LED backlit though.  I think the new one's are LED backlit.  I see some of the stores and sales folks call them LED TV's, kind of a misnomer.

Good luck in your selection.

73
Dale, k9vuj