[RFI] Good news: Panasonic stops making plasma TVs

dalej dj2001x at comcast.net
Wed Oct 9 18:47:09 EDT 2013

I even hear them on the higher bands, sometimes the birdies are right on top of the DX I'm trying to contact.  I pray for an electrical glitch that takes it out someday.  I don't go to war with it with my neighbors, they are very good neighbors and I value their friendship more than RFI.  I'll just have to deal with it.  I have a noise canx box that helps, noise blankers don't as it is harmonics, all over the place.  The noise canx box only works on one constant noise so it is not the panacea either.

My only hope and wish is that plasma TV's are either banned from production or must meet strict RFI limits, but who would enforce it. I see/hear only crickets in the swamp/wetland etc.

73 and I feel your pain, :(
Dale, k9vuj