[RFI] CO2 detectors and RFI

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Sat Oct 26 22:09:59 EDT 2013

On 10/26/2013 6:05 PM, Christopher Brown wrote:

> Monox (CO) detectors are important if you have any potential CO sources.
>
> Any combustion fired devices, vehicles, etc. are a potential source.

We have them in every room and the basement.  "First Alert CO400"
Expected life, 5 years, uses an electrochemical cell/detector
price $17 give or take.
Battery powered 2 AA, No AC connection.
Check weekly, battery life, 1 year plus.
No RFI yet and not bothered by QRO on 160, or 75. Distance to the 160
and 75 antennas 40 feet, give or take a tad.    40 is wayyy out.  150
feet or more.

73

Roger (K8RI)