[RFI] If you're ATT, you can do something about RFI...

Dave Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 29 03:01:20 EDT 2013

Hi Dale......
Interesting......for the last year and a half I have been forced off the air
due to terrible power line noise that I can easily locate.
The power company cannot fix it for some reason....these people are truly
lame.
I have done everything I can think of.
Hopefully....this will be fixed at some point in time....that's why you
haven't heard me on the CCA Midwestern net.

Dave Harmon
CCA 97-535
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net
Sperry, Ok.