[RFI] Found the every few second beep on 80

Charles Gallo charlie at thegallos.com
Mon Sep 9 08:09:42 EDT 2013

As a follow up, so good news/bad news/good news on the 2 second beep on 80.

The good news is I found it. It is my Remstar Plus CPAP machine when it is not running
The BAD news is it is even worse when running, and 4 turns on a 2.5 inch long type 31 core does nothing
The good news is that you can't hear it past about 100 ft,and it only needs to be plugged in when I'm asleep, and I won't be using the radio then, so...