[RFI] Weather related RFI

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Mon Sep 23 10:31:20 EDT 2013

Since the ARRL & FCC foolishly obliterated the meaning of the numeral
in a callsign can you share your geographical location & recent
weather changes - as may relate to heating needs?

That info may reveal something about seasonal appliance activity.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA

Search with: duckduckgo.com