[RFI] Samsung Computer Monitor an RFI Dog

Mike Ryan mryan001 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 26 12:02:25 EDT 2013

I have a Samsung 8000 series 55" LED model...about 3 years old now.  Any RF
from any hf source in the house or the car drives the set nuts. I was told
that the rf comes in through some control panel related to the 'knobs' or
adjustment panel to the lower right side of the set.  Not sure if that is
correct but for sure, when I operate my wife has to go in another room to
watch tv....the set in the living room is DONE.  - Mike