[RFI] Deja BUZZZ.. vu

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 27 17:34:59 EDT 2013

Some places to start.  Don't forget, you need to file a complaint each and 
every time your have a problem.  The primary problem is people making one 
call, once.  Don't forget to mention Part 15.3(n) and 15.5(b)(c), make it 
easy by pointing out the specific violation.  I don't see grow lights 
exempted in 15.103.

Filing a Complaint. If you cannot locate the source of the interference and 
the problem continues, you can file a complaint with the FCC, which has 
established rules to reduce interference. There is no charge for filing a 
complaint. You can file your complaint using an online complaint form. You 
can also file your complaint with the FCC's Consumer Center by calling 
1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322) voice or 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322) 
TTY; faxing 1-866-418-0232; or writing to:

Federal Communications Commission
Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau
Consumer Inquiries and Complaints Division
445 12th Street, SW
Washington, DC 20554

Amatuer Radio is used for public safety, don't forget here:


Anyone else you contact first is going to contact the above departments, so 
just go direct.  Whether you call, or they call, the call is still made.

More information about the RFI mailing list