[RFI] Deja BUZZZ.. vu

David Cole dave at nk7z.net
Sun Sep 29 21:50:39 EDT 2013

EXACTLY the dilemma we have here...  If we assist someone to filter the
RFI, it might be considered aiding a criminal act.

I have been considering offering training to the police to give them the
tools to locate this sort of thing...  They probably already know how,
and have better ways, but boy it is getting very difficult to solve this
sort of issue anymore...
--
Thanks and 73's,
Dave (NK7Z),