[RFI] ARRL to FCC...

CR ka5s at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 1 07:34:59 EDT 2014

Considering I got into EMC while the FCC was still "going to town" on
enforcement, and doing its own testing too (complete with IIRC a frog
under the 1-meter wooden turntable OATS outside their office), I agree
with you.  Congress doesn't agree with either of us; if anything costs
vendors more to comply with, they'll resist it, and if it is
ineffectively or indifferently enforced, they'll ignore it and pay the
fines when they must.

That is ONE reason I own my own spectrum analyzers, loop antennas, etc.
now that I'm (mostly) retired.  It's warming up and I plan on covering a
workbench in the barn with aluminum sheet to do lighting  conducted
emission tests with.  Anyone want to trade two 5 uH's and one 650 uH
LISN for two 50's?

Cortland
KA5S