[RFI] ARRL to FCC...

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Tue Apr 1 13:52:57 EDT 2014

How many RF engineers are left on FCC staff?

Last I heard they'd been flooded with bureaucrats and politicians.

Also, how many of the remaining engineers are assigned any hours
to address RFI?

Just as in other areas this "regime" ignores the laws they don't
choose to enforce and abuse others for partisan advantage and
profits for cronies.

Theoretical responsibilty to enforce RFI regs means nothing if
not consistently enforced.

David KD4E

--

David (NOT Dave) Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com