[RFI] Keurig coffee vs Astron Rs35M

Dale J. dj2001x at comcast.net
Fri Apr 11 05:25:54 EDT 2014

I've been reading the mail on this.  Some time ago at Home Depot, I purchased a little device that tests electrical outlets for proper connections and the safety ground.  Very inexpensive and easy to use.  Sometimes checking house wiring for proper connections can reveal some interesting results.  I found two outlets that I thought had proper safety grounds when they really didn't.  It also checks the proper neutral and hot wiring to the outlets.

I have two Astron 35 M supplies, one is at least 20 years old and the other about a year old.  Have not experienced the hum trouble here, but the old Astron has failed a couple times.

Just my .02
GL & 73
Dale, K9VUJ