[RFI] VDSL (very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line)

Dale J. dj2001x at comcast.net
Sun Apr 20 03:21:02 EDT 2014

The only way that will be resolved is for your friend to operate normally and use high power when needed, referring all complaints to the FCC.  I operate high power when necessary here and have not had any complaints except for one, next door, not the plasma location.  I offered to help him resolve the issue, but he refused.  I wrote a letter to him and never received a reply, so what can I do.  He thinks it's my problem.  We don't talk much, which is unfortunate.

73
Dale, k9vuj