[RFI] VDSL (very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line)

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Wed Apr 23 19:18:00 EDT 2014

I have a 3L Steppir on a 50ft tower with a hazer.....as soon as I put the antenna up, I had interference complaints from the neighbor....never mind the fact I didnt have a transmitter connected....due to high winds, at times I crank the antenna down, to abt 18ft.......I can operate all day and night with that antenna cranked down (it’s aimed right at my neighbors satellite dish) and never get a complaint, but crank the antenna up, and the phone rings, “are you on the air, my tv is breakingup” (and no, I’m not on the air when that happens)....