[RFI] VDSL (very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line)

Joe - W7RKN w7rkn.7 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 21:34:32 EDT 2014

Slight correction.....

A newly formed HOA *cannot* impose its new rules on an existing property
owner.  The laws expressly prohibit backwards enforcement.

We had a lady here in my neck of the woods trying to start an HOA,
specifically because she felt my antennas devalued her property.  She was
not a happy camper to learn that anything she started, if she was successful
in forming an HOA (she failed BTW) excluded my antennas, as I would have
been grandfathered in, per law.

Joe - W7RKN