[RFI] Identify RFI on 7.2MHz

ac2ev ac2ev at frontier.com
Fri Apr 25 06:34:19 EDT 2014

Anybody ?

This appears on 40m pretty localized to 7.2 to 7.3 MHz (at least in the amateur portion) RIG: Elecraft K3 Hustler 6BTV ground mounted, 1000 feet or radial field Noise is present running off battery (all AC in house off) and AC mains Noise is present day and night.
Though sometimes it's not as loud at random times it seems. all utilities are under ground Tried DFing it using an AM radio but I don't hear it.
I also tried taking my Yaesu VX-3 (which has wide and receive and AM mode) and hooked it up to vertical but the HT isn't sensitive enough. I can barely hear the RFI over the static.
 I've listened to various other RFI snippets and it doesn't sound like any of them.
There's no clicking or chirping just the wide-band buzzing. Hopefully this video will play, it may take a few seconds to load
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kc2vgc/13940702804/ Ideas?

73
AC2EV - Don