[RFI] More on my noise...

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sun Apr 27 19:46:17 EDT 2014

Ladies and Gents:

I have converted my, large, full-frequency, .wav files to a much smaller
size at 11KHz for those wanting to hear them.

In one case, from about 6 MB to 639 KB.

There are 3 files all together: 1) "my" noise taken at a frequency of
4286 KHz in AM with a 6 KHz bandwidth, 2) "my" noise, taken at a
frequency of 3576 KHz, in AM, 6 KHz bandwidth, 3) another noise taken at
7015 KHz in USB. This one is of that very unstable-carrier-like noise I
have been complaining about that I think is coming from our local
highschool.

Anyone?

Ken W7EKB