[RFI] More on "my" noise.

Dale J. dj2001x at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 12:19:44 EDT 2014

I've never heard of that term , STANAG before, you sure that's some sort of digital communication?

I looked around your area (satellite) and see no military complex for miles around.  I suppose it could be a remote transmitter, but I'd have to ask why Moscow Idaho?

At that signal strength I would expect the interference to be very close to your location.  Unless it is some sort of high power military remote transmitter, then others would surely hear it too.  Is it on 24/7 or just certain times?  Maybe you should log the times it's on then correlate with times other commercial establishments are occupied.  If you have a portable receiver that tunes that freq, take it for a ride out of town, park and see if you hear it.

Dale, k9vuj