[RFI] Can you say 'RFI'? Can you say BIG 'Fine'?

David Cole dave at nk7z.net
Tue Apr 29 01:17:31 EDT 2014

Hi,

You bet, the club web site is located at http://www.valleyradioclub.org/
Select RFI Information from the black menu on the left.  Then as you
read you will find a section called "Here's what Our Club Does".  Under
that is a link that currently leads to the dead directory.  The handout
should be there very shortly.

I have added our President, and the Webmaster to this note as well.

I have verbal from him now, and am waiting his written approval.  I am
one of those guys that believes in "Chain of Command", so the delay is
on my part.

Our Webmaster has a copy of the document as a PDF, and as soon as we get
approval it will be there.  I'll also let the mail list know as well.

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net