[RFI] Another possible problem?

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 1 02:02:50 EDT 2014

"Although I am still wary, the stress level has been much reduced."

I do a lot of weak signal stuff, so I was really concerned, I couldn't hear
them parked under a light with a 10m 1/4 whip on 10m in any mode.  The
closest one is a mile from me and nothing heard.  I spent about a week using
various software and ways of looking WAY down into the noise before and
after the new lights turned on, nothing.  Not to say you won't have a
problem, but I've never seen or heard of one under normal conditions and
never heard anyone complain.

Kurt