[RFI] Cree LED Light Bulb

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Aug 11 11:17:32 EDT 2014

I started looking into this subject after reading about fire hazards
from LED bulbs in fully-enclosed ceiling lights.  Now I see that Home
Depot has units that are specifically designed to go in a 5 or 6 inch
pot light can.  I haven't noticed the color temperature, but the price
($28 each) was enough to put me off.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,