[RFI] Common Mode Line Filter

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Aug 11 11:59:20 EDT 2014

I have an inexpensive Qualtek computer input line filter that is rated
250 VAC at 3 amps.According to the schematic on the side, the third wire
is grounded to the chassis on both sides of the filter.  Would such an
arrangement make for better filtering by solving the pin 1 problem, for
the device using it?

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,