[RFI] Cree LED Light Bulb

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Mon Aug 11 22:17:55 EDT 2014

Be sure to buy decent quality LED bulbs.

I tried some Titan 7-LED bulbs & they all failed quickly - some
within a week and others within a month or so - I did get a refund.

I'm guessing it was poor quality control at the factory & imagine
they are either out of business or else fixed the problem.

They were new to market at the time.

David KD4E

--

David Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com