[RFI] LED Bulbs

CR ka5s at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 12 10:43:04 EST 2014

This may be a good one to complain about anyway given the broad spectrum
of interference reported; it will affect broadcast, air to ground
communications, police, fire and commercial radio reception as well.

FWIW, Part 97 is not where you should look for illumination devices;
look in Part 18. Harmful interference *is* unlawful.

Cortland Richmond

PS: Apologies for mistaking you for the other Dale. He and I have been
working in EMC for years.