[RFI] LED Bulbs

Dale J. dj2001x at comcast.net
Wed Feb 12 12:12:53 EST 2014

Exactly Ed, you said it better than I in para 1.

Para 2 says what I've been trying to do, but it's a delicate thing and I'm not going into a neighborhood food fight, it's important to me, but not to them, they aren't hams and probably think I'm a little bit nutty for being one, :)

Para. 3, maybe someone that has some authority will read this thread.

Thanks Ed

73
Dale, k9vuj