[RFI] LED Bulbs

Tom Thompson tlthompson at qwest.net
Wed Feb 12 17:47:49 EST 2014

I will be happy to share my grow light filter solution.  It does not
involve opening up the ballast but since it is on the lamp side, it does
involve unplugging the lamp and inserting the filter in between the lamp
and the ballast.  Since the filter is actually inserted in the circuit
outside the ballast, some liability could be incurred. Let me know if
you are still interested.

Tom