[RFI] LEDs etc

n0tt1 at juno.com n0tt1 at juno.com
Thu Feb 13 18:55:23 EST 2014

Good points...glad you posted that, Bruce.

I subscribed to CR about 2 weeks ago...no mags yet, but
I'll give them my input soon.

Today, I purchased a 60w LED light at Walmart.  It was
the only LED light I could find in the aisle.  I'll test that
for RFI.  I'm already pretty sure it'll be there and if so,
I will return it for a full refund and make sure the clerk
writes down the REAL reason for the return...no "doesn't
want" reason on the ticket!!!

73,
Charlie, N0TT