[RFI] LEDs etc

Mike Ryan mryan001 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 14 11:15:20 EST 2014

I called Consumers Union who publishes Consumer Reports. The rep there
(James) indicated that I have to go to Consumer Reports.org, then find the
'contact us' section, and then the 'letter to the editor' tab.  At that
point I can offer the item to be tested to see if they would do so. They
likely will not be able to or agree to return it which is ok with me. The
$49 cost of this POS would be a small cost to pay to have them all
eventually thrown in a dumpster behind a store/any store near you.  -Mike