[RFI] Fraudulent FCC RFI Certification

Mike Ryan mryan001 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 19 08:37:24 EST 2014

A lot less of this would happen if we would STOP buying cheap. But hams
(especially hams) are about the 'cheapest' buyers out there. ADMIT IT...
If this were not true we wouldn't see guys lining up to buy these new
Chinese handhelds for example.  The TYT, Woxon, Woxoff, and BaBaBowie or
whatever the heck they are called. We are just as guilty as Harry Homeowner
going into Home Depot and buying that lead based paint painted kitchen light
fixture.  -Mike