[RFI] Radar Engineers 240A Manual

Steve Kurtzman sparkie001 at pobox.com
Fri Feb 21 21:23:33 EST 2014

Dan, thanks.  I intended to try that on Monday if necessary, but given how
they don't seem to share even a brochure on their web site I didn't expect
much for free.

Actually that model is discontinued even though it is still on their web
site.  When I inquired about the price of a new one they said it was
discontinued and the original price was $4800.

73 Steve

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 6:06 PM, Dan Violette <danki6x at socal.rr.com> wrote:

> An e-mail to the company would probably get you one in return.  Has worked
> for me on old items and this item is not even discontinued.
>
> http://www.radarengineers.com/rfitvi.htm
>
> Dan KI6X

[image: Smart $'s Avatar]