[RFI] DigiKeyer II

Dale J. dj2001x at comcast.net
Thu Jan 2 17:33:41 EST 2014

Peter, if you have the rig blaster still, can you re-connect that back the way you had it?

And see if you have the RF with it back in place, just something to try.  The ruffling up of wiring and such can bring in the RFI as I have experienced a couple of times.  Connections, wiring routes and metal shields touching other unrelated metals around the shack, and so on.

Hope you find the stinker before you loose all your hair, hi…

I can tell, you are working hard at it.  When I've had RFI problems here, it becomes an obsession.  I don't sleep or eat till I get it solved.

73
Dale, k9vuj