[RFI] Power line RFI and Southern California Edison

Bill NY9H ny9h at arrl.net
Mon Jul 21 08:26:24 EDT 2014

after a YEAR of inaction by Chicago based ComEd,
i again called the "executive" office number...about line noise from
poles i had identified,,,

a nice lady told me, since I had been so patient...she knew me from
the multiple calls,  CALL THE ICC ..  and I would then receive a call
from her same office within a day ..maybe even by her... she said IT
works , they ONLY listen to the ICC. They did ignore a letter from
the ARRL  and the FCC !!!!
They were on site the next day. Do have your call logs handy for the ICC.

bill  ny9h/3