[RFI] ARRL to FCC...

Dale J. dj2001x at comcast.net
Thu Jul 24 19:52:43 EDT 2014

If the FCC can get involved to the point of having pin pointed a couple of hams intentional interfering with other hams, then why can't they also get involved with finding interfering noise sources too.  Reference the latest ARRL letter received just today dated July 24, 2014.

If the resources are available for that and I'm all for the enforcement, but it seems to me they should also have the resources for finding these noise sources that are equally causing interferences to ham radio operations and then issuing citations.

I don't understand why we have to be the police persons to ferret out these noise sources and make them comply on our own.

It would save everybody grief if it could be nipped at the bud, before this stuff hits the big box stores.

Dale, k9vuj