[RFI] ARRL to FCC...

David Cole dave at nk7z.net
Sat Jul 26 19:24:49 EDT 2014

I forgot to mention my thoughts on your comment below...

Grow lights are legal ONLY when they meet FCC RFI standards...  If they
don't then they are not legal, and should be removed, and all imports
stopped.  It does not matter what someone are growing...  No one cares-
as long as they are RFI quiet.  I support the ARRL 100% on their going
after grow lights, and hope they increase their testing, and reporting
programs for them.

Grow Lights, as they are being implemented today, are a MASSIVE issue
for all of Amateur Radio.  As you yourself said:  Lets get it fixed
while there is a window to do so...  I agree 100% with you!

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net