[RFI] ARRL to FCC...

Hare, Ed W1RFI w1rfi at arrl.org
Mon Jul 28 10:26:06 EDT 2014

Let me offer a few quick points, in between meetings.

If you tell a neighbor that YOUR RFI problem is solved, but that you can't speak for other frequencies such as police, fire, etc., I can't imagine any real liability.

Another point is that in all of the grow light measurements I have made, the noise levels in the AM broadcast band were also way above the FCC limits, so it is not a misrepresentation to say that there is interference to AM radio.

Ed