[RFI] Utility coming tomorrow to chase RFI

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 4 02:54:00 EDT 2014

: Until you try to use it -- my friends who have Yaesu talkies say a not
: very friendly user interface.

Interesting.  Enter a frequency, like dialing a phone, pretty simple.
Repeater?  F-RPT (function-repeater) turn the knob up or down for offset.
Tone?  F-Tone, again, spin the dial.  99% of my Yaesu's use is the same two
to three simple and quite intuitive steps and the rest are pretty self
explanatory if you've even seen another radio or just read another manual.
Maybe your friends has little experience with HTs in general?  One hardly
needs a manual nowadays.

Kurt