[RFI] Subject: Elk Antennas

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Wed Jun 18 21:19:15 EDT 2014

Joe,

	I didn't see the term "log periodic" on that
page & saw reference only to mono or dual-band antennas
whereas I'm used to seeing log periodics broadband
e.g. 100-500MHz -- so I didn't zoom in.

	Thanks for clarifying their site.

	This is related to the thread re. a good handheld
antenna for RFI-hunting -- didn't notice that someone
changed the subject.

Thanks - David KD4E

--

David Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com