[RFI] (no subject) More info on this spam

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Tue Mar 11 19:58:09 EDT 2014

I happened to find this in the trash, before the daily flush.

My system is set up to automatically flush based on Subjects lines that
are blank, contain "no subject" and "digest", so if I don't happen to
see one of them in the trash before the daily flush, it's gone.

Even when links come with an explanation, I normally ask the sender, if
the really did send it and what does it contain.  Often, they didn't
even know their computer sent the link. (someone may have spoofed their
address and it may not have)

73

Roger (K8RI)