[RFI] Wall St.Journal Page One FCC Gets Serious on RFI

Gary Smith wa6fgi at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 15:04:34 EDT 2014

Document, document, document and send the documents to at least "two"
people in the FCC about your grief.  And, if nothing happens in say,
two, three weeks, follow up your first complaint

Case in point: had a cb'er who was running *so* much power he was coming
through neighborhood's stereo speaker systems, pc speaker systems
(Including the speakers in my shack) and without any equipment being in
operation.

Wrote it up and sent it off, got results in less then five days.

They can react and do react. Sometimes.

As the old phrase goes, "Your mileage may vary."

Gary...wa6fgi