[RFI] ARRL to FCC...

Bruce k1fz at myfairpoint.net
Fri Mar 21 23:05:37 EDT 2014

Good point Dale.

 Does a JR operator  plug the hole in his marble bag, then pick up the ones
that escaped, or does he let the bag empty out and then start picking them
up ?. Hmmm

Reducing the size of government and oversight is part of the problem, not
the solution.

73
Bruce-K1FZ
www.qsl.net/k1fz/pennantnotes.html

 The problem TV's should have never made it to store shelves. Ditto for junk
dimmers, wall wort PS, grow lights etc, etc.  I know, I know, radiation
limits, Part 15 blah, blah, the law should have been changed years ago, but
sat back and allowed this stuff to be put on the shelves, and it's not all
imported either.
 Dale, k9vuj