[RFI] ARRL to FCC...

Dale J. dj2001x at comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 12:00:37 EDT 2014

Ken, they have authority (or should have) over items that hit our shores.  What the off shore mfg does with the product after it's been rejected is their problem.  A few rejections I'm quite sure would get the message out.

This stuff is not too difficult, providing we have the resource, an agency tasked with the job.

Dale, k9vuj