[RFI] Noise cancellers....

Jerome Schatten romers at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 22 01:46:38 EDT 2014

Right on Pete...  I use a 24ft vertical fed with ladder line working
against a 100ft of chain link fence, with it's own tuner as the noise
antenna. The mfj  brings an S9 grinding noise level on 40 down to an
S2... More than 40db.  The small amount of signal loss is easily made up
by the rig's rx preamp.  Works slick.
Jerome - va7vv