[RFI] My RFI battle....

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sat Mar 22 11:38:41 EDT 2014

After further "research", I am beginning to wonder of one of my neighbors
has begun a "grow operation".

One reason I am beginning to lean that way is that Washington State just
passed a law legalizing the use of pot, and I live in Moscow, Idaho which is
only 7 miles from the town of Pullman, Washington, which houses
Washington State University, and in which town there has recently been a lot
of "discussion" about how to implement Washington's new law.

Pot use and sales is (still) illegal in Idaho, but I can visualize some
"entrepreneur" firing up an operation here to make some money over there.

Does anyone have a recording of the interference caused by those "grow
lights" that the ARRL was so up-tight about?

I hope to finally begin an attempt at DFing this obnoxious garbage today.

Ken W7EKB