[RFI] RFI

w3bj at juno.com w3bj at juno.com
Tue Mar 25 16:39:53 EDT 2014

I posted this once before. The static or line noise is so bad on my street, I cant use my ham equipment. The power company has been here and said it isn't them. Heard that before!! I contacted the Public Service Commisson, and they say it my be up to 12 weeks getting b ack to me. I sent tapes of the noise to Laura with FCC, but nothing back from her. Meanwhile, I am done. does anybody know who I can call to located this. Mike Martin of RFI services came for power company, but to no avail.