[RFI] Quiet 24V charger needed

Dale svetanoff at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 25 17:55:48 EDT 2014

Another good source of linear wall warts is Jameco Electronics (many in their catalog).  Marlin P Jones & Assoc, also have linear supplies in their catalog.  They do a good job of telling you which items are switchers and which are linears.  Some of the linears have unregulated output, and those might be useful for battery charging or other non-critical applications.

73, Dale
WA9ENA